Monday, June 18, 2007

A little more McKay

Like Father, Like Son.. Mimi bought McKay a recliner and now Danny and McKay can watch "Curious George" together.















Danny got done with school at the end of May, so we headed off to Medford to visit Danny's family for a few days. On Saturday we went to the lake and McKay loved it. We thought that he would just want to get his toes wet, but he turbo ran into the water. It was very exciting.















McKay relaxing after fun in the lake.















McKay loves Road trips.. What 16 month old doesn't like to spend 9 hours in a car.















And 30 Minutes later... McKay was done.

6 comments:

parkinfamily said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you got some new pictures up. How cute is McKay on his little recliner! Your new couch is pretty nice too.

Our Pratt Pack said...

I love the 30min later shot

Judds said...

How are you guys going? It seems that you are doing well. Mckay is so cute! We love the pictures.

Emily said...

Hey guys, it's Emily and Steve Rogers! Okay so I didn't get a chance to read everything I was just so excited to see that you had a blog! I found it on Kylene's. Anyway, Steve and I living in Nampa and that is really close to Ontario. Steve is studying for the bar exam and I never have anything to do, so Jordan, we should hang out!

Ben & Diane said...

Danny,

I'm glad to hear you are in Ontario, I only wish I know this 6 months ago. We moved 5 months ago from Boise to Atlanta GA. So how's life, I see you are working at Nyssa. That's my dad's old stomping grounds, class of 72. Some of the folks still know him. Anyway good to hear from you.

Ben

the splendid life of us... said...

Thank you guys for the love and support.

Love to see that you are doing so good!

Bryce & Brenley