Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lauren's Blessing

On August 31st, we blessed our Lauren. We had so many family and friends come, I felt so blessed and grateful. Both of our parents came, along with my brothers, Joseph and his wife Juli, and Anson with his girlfriend Julia. Our good friends Ryan and Kelly drove all the way from Eugene, and the Carltons and Hiatts joined us from here. The weekend was so wonderful, and I still get teary-eyed thinking about the sacrifice everyone made to come for the blessing and the birth of our sweet baby. Thank you again!!
Lauren's blessing dress was actually the dress I was blessed in. I was so relieved that it didn't drown her. I think it's perfect and she looked so adorable.
(l-r)Carltons, Anson and Julia, Joseph and Juli, Grandma and Papa Wing, Pratts, Mimi and
G-Pa Pratt, Thompsons, and Hiatts.

The blessing circle

McKay got his hair done just like Uncle Joseph's for the day. I've tried to do it more like that since, but he complains that his hair hurts.

Juli took this great picture.

Our first official family picture

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!!!! I love that everyone came--you guys look GREAT! And you!!! Oh-my-gosh, look awesome!

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

We miss you already and can't wait until Thanksgiving!

Breanna said...

Very cute pics. Come to think of it, I didn't even get to see Lauren close that day with all the hustle and bustle. So cute! Love the dress. How perfect that it worked out so well.

Our Pratt Pack said...

That dress is precious! She is so sweet it sucks to think we're gonna miss seeing her so little but at least we have the blog!

Becca said...

I haven't ever seen any blessing pictures- she looks so beautiful in your dress, it makes me a little teary! I'm glad it worked out so well- it's fun to see pictures of everything. I wish I could've been there. Come visit already. I miss you.

Becca Welch said...

jordon,
Oh my heavens she is adorable. haven't talked to you in a while, what are you up to?
Love-becca