Monday, April 27, 2009

This Little Girl...


...had her nine month well-baby appointment last Thursday. She now weighs just under 15 lbs and is 27 inches long. And her heart murmur is officially gone. Even though she still isn't on the charts for her weight (she's in the 25 percentile for her height), she is very healthy and thriving. Well, until she got Rosella. The poor little girl looks like a character from Star Trek- human, yet a little alien-ish because of the awful rash all over her. I hope it goes away soon! A couple little things about Lauren at nine months- She says "Mama" and "Dada", loves pulling herself up on the furniture, getting so good at feeding herself, and still loves her baths and her left thumb. Time is going by too fast.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

She is such a little sweetheart!!

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

She is so cute! Do we have to wait two more months to see her again?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ashley was weighed today and is in the 99th % for her weigth! Yeah! She's only just turned six months and is already 19.8 pounds! Seriously--she's a chunky munkey! What can I say!

You guys are so cute--she is gtting so big I can't believe it!

Becca said...

So cute. I can't believe you continue to deprive me of her. I also can't belive you beat me to blogging. I'm such a bad blogger- why do I even keep trying?! I like the new face lift!

Anonymous said...

I love the huge headbands with flowers. I feel so left out! Everyone has them and I don't!
She's so cute chewing her thumb though....she'd getting so big! And looks so pretty, just like her mamma!