Sunday, December 16, 2007

Visiting Santa

On Saturday we went to the mall to finish up our Christmas shopping and to visit Santa. McKay loved waiting in line looking at the huge Christmas tree and every time we asked him if he wanted to see Santa we would get an excited 'yes'. When it was our turn, he smiled as we walked to Santa, but the moment I put him on Santa's lap, the good mood was over. Santa said that he had never heard a scream that loud and high. (I don't know what to think of this.)McKay survived for two quick pictures (I was so glad that the mall didn't make us buy their picture) and was done. Last year wasn't much of a success with Santa either, so we'll try again next year!

I hope you can all see how sad McKay's face is in this picture. He's looking right at me, and I kind of don't blame him. I remember being nervous around Santa.

McKay is ready to go, but I love how good Santa looks!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becca said...

Poor McKay. Poor Santa that he had to hear the Vanchee (sp?) scream. :) We didn't have much better luck with Santa either. The kids were too tired. Oh Well. We're excited to see you this week!

Brett said...

Dude I am scared of spooky eyed Santa and I am just looking at the picture!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Great Lookin Santa... poor McKay though, we're supposed to be getting a special visit soon so I'll let you know how that goes!

Becca Jane said...

Hey, it's Rebecca (Warner!). It was fun to see you at church! Check out my blog sometime! McKay is such a cutie! And so are Becca's boys. Lots of boys!

Emily said...

That is so funny. I love the last one how Santa looks so perfect...he must be used to getting those screaming kids. Easton screamed MAJORLY...it was so funny.

And, I think I'm in love with St. Nick's Day. I think everyone should celebrate that!

I hope your concert went well and that you guys have a Merry Christmas!