Sunday, May 18, 2008

Arena Football and New Hair

So, Danny has a friend from high school (B.J. Rhode) who is the quarterback for Boise's arena football team, the Burn. I had never heard of them before, but I guess they are kind of a big deal in the area. Anyway, we were able to get some discount tickets, which were decent seats, and went with some friends a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, and even more fun watching McKay cheer on the team. He gets so into it; he's so cute! I was surprised he loved the game so much because he had a cold and started to sound like an 80 year old smoker by the end of the night. He got a autographed football after and loved it so much he slept with it that night and talked about the "foot-ball game" for the whole next week. It was so nice to go do something with friends that was out of the norm.


Everyone got these pink balloons, which McKay loved, of course. We had to help him hold them pretty close though because he kept hitting the people around him. I love how you can tell how hard he's cheering though.
A rare family picture.
Our friends, Jessica and Calvin, and McKay's giant football.
I am in the point of my pregnancy that I can't change too much more, so I had my hair cut and colored this week. I think I've finally found someone local that I like. (All my bad haircuts have been done away from home.) I haven't had my hair this short since I was a freshman in college, so I'm really liking the change. I've never been this blond before, but I'm starting to like it more and more, and is a fun change for summer.


14 comments:

Dan & Ashley said...

Super cute hair--I love it!

Becca Jane said...

Hey, your hair looks great! I always remember you having shorter hair when we used to hang out. I miss you!
You look so cute pregnant! I love your shirt in that family shot, maternity clothes get cuter and cuter!!

Becca said...

Your hair looks so cute! I really like it! Makes me want to go back to being blonde. Love you!

Krystal said...

Hey Jordan-Krystal here. Cute hair! :) Looks good on you-whoever did your hair did a good job! :) haha

Emily said...

Your hair looks awesome! Totally cute and summery! And I love that first picture of McKay, so funny!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Cute hair and look at your belly!! How exciting you're getting close! I love that shirt by the way!

Our Pratt Pack said...

We find out on Tues!

The Fuhrmann's said...

Everyone must have jumped on the bandwagon to change the looks of their blogs, and we took the one that are like each but somewhat different. Cute hair Jordan! I guess we found a new hair stylist.

parkinfamily said...

I have never seen pictures of you pregnant and you are adorable. Your hair is really cute too. Oh, my mom made the girls' bracelets...I was worried that I wouldn't be able to tell them apart before they were born, so that was my method to tell them apart.

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

Joseph likes your hair too!

Becca Jane said...

Sorry I'm commenting again! Yes, we are SO excited. I have been feeling pretty awful....LOTS of nausea...but no puking so far! So guess who I found.....Matt Hicken! Haha, remember him? He and his wife live in NC and have 3 kids. Good for them! His wife has a blog, I asked him if I could add it to my list, so if you see it on there eventually, you can check it out!

Kristy said...

You look great!

Becca Jane said...

Hey, I SO wish I could make it to your shower, but I have to babysit late that day. I'd cancel sitting, but I already have to cancel a day this week, and I cancelled a ton the past few weeks...DARN! I want to see you so bad! Will your mom be coming up to Oregon? I will drop off your gift to her next time I'm in Salem in a few weeks if that'll work....let me know!

RVLAH said...

JORDAN!!
We've been blog-cruising today and ran into you totally on accident! How are you and your family? I hope all is well with your pregnancy - we are working on number two, as well, and now I can blog-stalk you because I am on bedrest and have not a lot else to do. :-) So good to see an update on you and your fam - are you having a boy or a girl?
Come visit our blog: happyhhome.blogspot.com
We'll link you up!
Valerie, Ryan, and Lily Huff