Sunday, August 19, 2007

8 random facts

1. This is the first EVER chain letter type thing that I've ever done, and probably the last. I've had lots of opportunities though.

2.I love to cook, but don't like baking. I will only bake McKay a birthday cake and heart shaped macaroons on Valentine's Day.

3. I think I have over-active tear ducts. I cry at everything. If you tell me not to cry, I automatically will. I even teared up at the end of "So You Think You Can Dance" the other night because I was so excited Sabra won.

4. I love holidays, especially Christmas and birthdays.

5. If I could trade my wardrobe with anyone it would be my mom; she has the best taste. But I would have to keep my collection of jackets. Those are just too hard to let go.

6. I love to go out to breakfast. If I had an unlimited amount of money, this would be apart of my regular routine.

7. I love to read. This year I've been able to read at least 10 books so far. It doesn't sound like a lot, but considering the on-going McKay, I haven't read this much since... ever!

8. I like road trips only if Danny is driving.


Okay, I finally fulfilled my responsibility of being tagged by a few friends. If you want to blog your 8 random facts, go ahead!

0 comments: