Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Few More Pictures

McKay now what to to be a rock star. I told him that his Uncle Anson and Uncle Joseph would be proud. The guitar is our friend's and McKay through the biggest fit when we said it was time to go home.

"Rock On!"

This weekend we had a church activity of a baseball game and a bbq. Right before lunch the spinklers turned on and scared everyone out of their spots. Everyone except McKay that is. He had the time of his life. He was so soaked that when we took all his wet clothes off his feet were wrinkeled like prunes.
We look this a little while ago, but isn't the picture great? Alright, my blogging spree is over.

3 comments:

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

mckay's face is great! he does have that rocker look! i love his pictures in the sprinklers too!

Our Pratt Pack said...

I'm very impressed with the make up blogs, that's always the worst when you have to go back and so much has happened. Congrats with Danny we've got a ton going on right now and I have a crappy cold but hopefully I can call soon so we can catch up.

parkinfamily said...

Aaron told me about McKay and the lake...I hope that you have a few pictures to put up of your little guy!