Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Little about Us

Since our blog is mostly my journal, I thought I'd include this. Consider yourself tagged if you would like to do it too.

How long have you been together? Almost 5 years! Our anniversary is next month.

How old is he? 28

Who eats more? These days I do because of the alien baby growing inside of me, and Danny is doing a Biggest Loser competition with his faculty.

Who said "I love you" first? Danny did, after a couple weeks of dating.

Who is taller? Danny

Who sings better? I can hit the pitches better, but Danny has a better voice I think.

Who is smarter? We are smart in different areas.

Who does the laundry? I do. I have to do it a certain way.

Who does the dishes? Danny does

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking from the bottom of the bed, I sleep on the right. All those late night trips to the bathroom.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn that needed mowing, Danny would. Lucky for us, our landlord does it.

Who cooks dinner? I mostly do, but Danny helps a lot.

Who is more stubborn? I definitely am.

Who kissed who first? Danny kissed me first.

Who asked who out? Danny asked me out to the Team Horkely's Basketball Banquet ( a dinner the intramural team put on to celebrate the season).

Who proposed? Danny proposed to me in practice room 172 in the Snow building at BYU-Idaho.

Who is more sensitive? I am way more sensitive, but Danny has his moments.

Who has more friends? Probably Danny, but we both have a good amount.

Who has more siblings? Neither. We both have three siblings.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? I am the more opinionated, but we share the decisions and responsibilities equally.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

I loved this! You guys are so awesome. I ignore most tags, but I'm going to do this one.

Becca Jane said...

I want to do this too!!! Cute!

Emily said...

Good old Team Horkeleys!
It's so fun to read these things, you guys are so cute together! I wish we lived closer to we could hang out!

Becca Jane said...

Hey Jordan....Nate is considering teaching high school instead of elementary...do you think Danny could maybe call or email Nate to give him his opinion? I think it would be good if he talked to both kinds of teachers. Thanks!

Becca Jane said...

Oh, that's okay, anytime is fine. Nate's cell is 801-755-1092. Thanks so much!

the splendid life of us... said...

Congrats on your new little one to come!

parkinfamily said...

Danny I want to know about your sensitive moments. Please share them with me (aaron). Happy late b-day Jordan. Mckay looks so big. Good luck with your games I need to go study.