Thursday, January 17, 2008

Now that I'm 2, I need a new look!

I wanted McKay to have long 'child of a movie star' hair so badly, but it just wasn't working. It was so hard to keep his hair looking nice for at least two minutes, so last night Danny gave him a haircut. I told Danny just a little trim. When I checked in to see how everything was going all of McKay's hair was gone! I was sad at first , but now I think it's so cute. He totally looks like a little boy!

Before...

...And After!

McKay's puppy dog eyes


P.S. McKay made the basket right after I took the picture. I'm not sure if I should be worried or excited about his pose. This does tell me McKay definitely pays attention during Danny's basketball games!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Spencer Family said...

I think his new haircut is so cute! We haven't cut Jordan's hair yet either but after seeing how cute McKay's cut is...I think it's time.

Tiffany said...

I like the new do, he is a cute kid! I see Danny when I look at his sweet little face. Wasnt it Danny who gave all his roomates haircuts? I was thinking it was him, but maybe not.

Becca Jane said...

Ok that's hilarious Jordan, because I've always wanted Cam to have long "child of a movie star" hair too! But his won't grow! It's getting thicker, but not longer. I remember looking at McKay in church that one Sunday and wishing Cam's hair would grow long like his. Oh well..... His haircut does look really cute.

Our Pratt Pack said...

Oh I LOVE the hair cut!!! I know it's sad because he looks like such a big boy but that will eventually happen anyways what a cutie!!

Miriam said...

You sure have a cute son! He looks like lots of fun. Hopefully I'll get to meet him someday. Thanks for the book idea, I've heard of that one but hadn't read it yet. I'll put it on my list. By the way, I hope you're feeling great with this new one you're expecting. Congrats!

Emily said...

It's kind of sad how cutting their hair makes them look so grown up. It looks so cute though!

What you're pregnant?!

Becca said...

I can't believe how old he looks all of the sudden! He's SOOO cute! Alas, I always wanted Aidan to have long hair but his doesn't really work long or short. My new hope is in Ethan. These poor boys- maybe we should just have a girl. :) Love you!

Breanna said...

Very cute hair cut! I can't wait to come back home and see you guys again! Tyson has finally admitted that three weeks is a long time! Oh, and thanks for the heads up to call amanda! Have a great day!

DeAnn said...

I like the new haircut. (i'm beccajane's sister)

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

i think it's cute too.